Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anus and in medical terminology are called Piles. They don't fall off, but they can shrink. They can be caused by pregnancy, obesity, constipation, excessive straining during bowel movements, and age. The pain that piles cause is one of the worst pains and people avoid visiting the doctor as they are embarrassed. Some of the treatments for piles are:
- Losing weight and eating healthily
- Avoid constipation by eating fibre rich food
- Using over the counter medicines like Venapro
- Sitz bath (wash your bottom with water and sit in it for 10 minutes and repeat daily)
- Take piles suppository and sitz bath for 3 to 4 days
Do Hemorrhoids Fall Off?
No, but they can get inflamed. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins that cause pain in the rectum. They do not fall off. If you have an internal hemorrhoid, it is inside your anus. This is the most painful type of hemorrhoid. You will know if you have one because you will have a hard, swollen lump that feels like a grapefruit. Internal hemorrhoids are not dangerous, but they can cause discomfort.
Do Hemorrhoids Shrink?
They do. The best thing to do is to eat plenty of fiber, drink lots of water, and use Venapro to speed up the shrinking process.